Re: Device Storage API

From: Doug Turner <dougt@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 08:38:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
right, the Device Storage API leaves it up to the implementation to define what "file systems" are backing the storage.  I say that because you could have an implementation that uses a database instead of a file system directory.  The main entry point of the API allows you to pass what storage you're interested.  Our implementation for basically maps "pictures" to where on the file system pictures exists.