[gallery] Demo testing request

From: Jungkee Song <jungkees@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 19:12:32 +0900
To: public-device-apis@w3.org, public-web-intents@w3.org
Cc: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com
Hi,

I prepared a demo to discuss further on the Gallery API:

  http://jungkees.github.com/gallery/

In this demo, I would like you to try and see the general behavior of the
media (image in this demo) pick service from server side (implemented in
node.js).

You can find the instruction - README.md - to run the demo at:

  http://github.com/jungkees/gallery/

One thing I would like to note is that picking the actual content is
practically not working well in the node servers I tried. (no.de and
Nodester.) It takes more than a minute to receive about 16 MB of data.
Moreover, most of the time, it ends up with "Fail to load resources" from
server side. (FYI, testing the same on localhost takes less than 10
sec.) Do you think there is something I missed?

Please test the demo and let's talk about it.

Best regards,
Jungkee Song

Samsung Electronics