[admin] Priority APIs section renamed to Active work on the DAP home page

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:03:38 +0300
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>

To clear up confusion, I renamed the 'Priority APIs' section to 'Active work' on the DAP WG home page:

The Priority APIs definition agreed in 2009 was no longer relevant and just caused confusion among people new to the work of this WG. The definition of 'active' I used is a spec that has an active editor, thus the Contacts API was moved to 'Other'.