Re: Gallery API draft review request

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:07 AM, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com> wrote:
> Greg,
>
> Is there a way in your proposal to add an attribute "readonly attribute DOMString headers[];" so that an array of headers related to the content (as metadata) can be provided as well?

Those can be provided as extra data. I specified one such header
('url'), and suggested another ('filename'), but there could be more.

One piece of feedback we've gotten on the API is that we should be
able to enumerate the extra data fields (i.e. returning a dictionary
there instead of the getExtra() function). My concern about that is
that it's a bit ambiguous how that relates to Javascript, and that's
why we don't see APIs use that pattern. Is there a good way around
that difficulty?