RE: CfC - publish updated WD of HTML Media Capture, pls respond by 22 May

Microsoft agrees with publishing the new working draft although we see little
added value from the capture attribute. Given the scope of the spec, this should
be easy to move forward if and when there are two independent interoperable
implementations. At the present time, however, we have no plans to provide such
an implementation.

Cheers,

Adrian.