Re: Medical sensors

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:19:45 +0200
To: Marcos Fábio Pereira <marcos.pereira@signove.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
That's a good point. The genuine Sensor API I crafted time ago supports connecting to any kind of discoverable sensor, including the device's sensors which makes a difference against ad-hoc solutions like specific DOM Events.

Please have a look at

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/sensor-api/Overview.html

And at

https://github.com/jmcanterafonseca/SensorGapPlugin