RE: Device light and proximity sensor

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 15:47:03 +0000
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I do like the simplicity of the proposals. I would like to see them extended to ambient sound as well, using the same simple model, and some info about the expected event rates or trigger points (ala the min/max values in the callback for deviceproximity).

To pick up this work, I would also recommend that Mozilla bring the proposals to DAP in addition to WhatWG.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan