Re: Gallery API draft review request

On 3 May 2012 10:59, Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. All.
>
> Below link is pretty version ;)
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/16185b62381d/gallery/index.html

Very interesting. Can you give some rough expectation on how large
such galleries are expected to be? Apologies if I've missed this in
the document.

Is the expectation roughly that a 'gallery' sized collection is small
enough to be downloaded in a single transaction? Perhaps < 100 items,
roughly?

Dan