Re: web intents version of sensor api

It's a draft in an attempt to salvage and/or reframe the current work.

Consider that the sensor may be detached from the host. There's an example on the web of using websockets to get a mobile gyroscope to control directional movement on the screen.

I do think some of the intents serialization is long-winded, but I wouldn't claim over-engineered.

A mechanism for transporting sensor data over intents is useful.

-Charles