Re: 答复: comments of Network Information API

Hi,

I also want to have the 'type' attribute back. For the same reasons than
the others.

I also think that the bandwidth attribute is hard to implement and will
cause inconsistent behavior on WebApps depending on the UA/platform they
run on. Finally, the .metered attribute is confusing and I don't see the
value of it.

-sakari