mob:18601103800

发件人: Tran, Dzung D
发送时间: 2012-03-20  01:31:05
收件人: Chengyan Zhang(联通集团中国联合网络通信集团有限公司研究院); public-device-apis
抄送:
主题: RE: comments of sensor API
Hello,
As soon as the “endWatch” function is called, the watching process is stopped and the app will not get any more events, so in your case the “SensorWatchOption” is no longer effective. The app can still do a “read” or start a new watch point with “startWatch”.

Thanks, Tran