RE: Welcome to the DAP working group!

Hello Frederick,

Thank you for the introduction and hope I can contribute in the work that is produced from the DAP WG.

I work at Ericsson as Solution System Manager in the TV area. I have closely worked with Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) and lately the W3C Web TV IG.

My main interest is in the Network Service Discovery draft and that it fulfills some requirements identified in webTV IG. Appreciate you have already included the topic in the agenda. I will be working with Niklas Widell when discussing the topic so I might not be available for every phone conference.

Best Regards,
JanL