[sensor] Feedback to Geolocation WG on Device Orientation?

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:33:15 +0000
To: <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>, <BS3131@att.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Dzung,  Bryan

I believe from the list discussion that DAP would like to give some feedback to the Geolocation WG regarding the Device Orientation spec, based on material that has been removed from the Sensor API.

Perhaps it would make sense to draft a summary and share it first on the DAP list, and then share with the Geolocation WG.

I believe one of you may have taken an action on this, but we do not have a formal action recorded in our tracker tool.

Shall we record an action, and if so, on whom?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia