Re: [Sensor API] editor's edits

Thanks for the info Tran.  The spec looks like it says that the device, at normal/high usage at the max voltage, uses 3.4J in 24 hours?  That type of fine tuning of power usage in a high level orientation api  -- when we already have a way to unregister callbacks -- seems like an overkill.  What am I missing?

Doug