[Sensor API] editor's edits

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 06:06:04 +0000
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hello All,

Here is the list of edits that I am planning:
- Remove Orientation, Gyro and Compass since these are already covered in Geolocation WG.
- Remove the "optional" keyword from findSensors(optional DOMString type). This will alleviate concerns about fingerprinting and privacy.
- Change SensorError to DOMError
- Many minor editing errors

As for WebIntents for discovery, I will leave that till after the F2F's discussion on how to incorporate this into DAP's APIs.

I would welcome any other suggestions.

Thanks
Tran