[admin, battery, vibration] LC Battery and Vibration API comments - issues recorded/closing

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:11:57 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>, <annevk@opera.com>, <dom@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I've checked and  believe all Battery Last Call comments are recorded in LC-Tracker [1].

All have been resolved, though we are awaiting official confirmation from Anne regarding privacy considerations [2].

There was only one Last Call comment on the Vibration API (from Dom). This was resolved on the list, and we need official confirmation from Dom to close it [3].

Please indicate on the public list if you are aware of any issues that were not recorded.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/43696/ (#2 and #3)

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Mar/0023.html

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Mar/0025.html

For tracker, this should complete ACTION-508