From: KOMATSU Kensaku [mailto:kensaku.komatsu@gmail.com]
Sent: den 28 juni 2012 02:28
To: Nilsson, Claes1
Cc: public-web-intents@w3.org; public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web Intents Addendum for local Services uploaded

Cool!!

This demonstration's architecture seems to being "alt2" described in your presentaition
(http://www.w3.org/wiki/images/2/2e/V4_W3C_Web_Intents_-_Local_UPnP_Service_Discovery.pdf).
Is it right?
 (alt 2 : combination of hidden iframe w/ channel messaging and websocket or xhr2)

And also, I'd like to know that which device is now implementing service discovery features.
 (inside browser or plug-ins or Android's application or others ?)

Regards,

---
Kensaku Komatsu
NTT Communications.
2012/6/28 Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com<mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com>>
Hi,

I have uploaded the draft Web Intents Addendum specification on Local Services,  http://w3c-test.org/dap/wi-addendum-local-services/.

In addition there is a video of a demo of the use case "Play video on remote device using Web Intents", https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-2pb_m94nPxRGV5LTRvM0pLaUU/edit.

Feedback is welcome!

Best regards
  Claes
[cid:image001.gif@01CD5534.A5763420]

Claes Nilsson M.Sc.E.E
Master Engineer, Research
Technology Research - Advanced Application Lab

Sony Mobile Communications
 Phone:  +46 10 80 15178<tel:%2B46%2010%2080%2015178>
Mobile: +46 705 56 68 78<tel:%2B46%20705%2056%2068%2078>
Switchboard: +46 10 80 00000<tel:%2B46%2010%2080%2000000>
E-Mail: mailto:claes1.nilsson@sonymobile.com<mailto:claes1.nilsson@sonyericsson.com>
Visiting Address; Nya Vattentornet
SE-221 88 LUND,
Sweden
Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the named recipient(s) and access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. The views are those of the sender and not necessarily the views of Sony Ericsson and Sony Ericsson accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with this e-mail.Any attachment(s) to this message has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name and address to facilitate communications. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by replying this transmission and delete the e-mail and any copies of it without disclosing it.