[gallery] ED update - Pick Media Intent

From: 송정기 <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 02:51:17 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-device-apis@w3.org, public-web-intents@w3.org
Cc: 이원석 <wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>
Hi all,

I updated the ED of Gallery API:
http://w3c-test.org/dap/gallery/

Notes:
A dictionary, MediaIntentExtras, is added to give string based search hints to service, but I tried to avoid complex (advanced) search interface as Josh's commented on the last meeting.
http://w3c-test.org/dap/gallery/#idl-def-MediaIntentExtras

2. Metadata
A dictionary, Media, is updated. MediaContent dictionary is defined to present the content of the media resource. Also, relevant metadata are defined based on Media Ontology core set as well as properties commonly used in web services including YouTube, Picasa, Flickr and SoundCloud.
http://w3c-test.org/dap/gallery/#idl-def-Media

3. Web Intent based API
I tried to align it with Robin's Pick Contacts Intent work so that the Intent-based specs could look like a group of  APIs based on the same ground.
I renamed it to "Pick Media Intent", too. Does it sound better?

Your review and comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Jungkee

Jungkee Song
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS