HTML Media Capture to LC?

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:56:19 -0700
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

today, during the CoreMob face to face, it was suggested that since the primary blocking factor on HTML Media Capture is getting (more) implementation feedback, we could issue a LC for it.

I tend to agree. We've already had some feedback (which may lead to parts being at risk), and from talking to at least two vendors here I get the impression that they'd respond.

WDYT?

PS: I won't be able to make the call this week, being at CoreMob, but this can be discussed on the call nevertheless!