Re: Pick Contacts Intent

This is a really cool leap into the future, exciting!

One remark though: We should probably compare the format to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI/ContactsAPI#Proposed_API and vice
versa? From an app developer point of view it would be extremely
annoying if the two would be almost the same, but different in small
ways.

A quick glance shows the two are similar, but e.g. 'bday' !=
'birthday'. We might want to iron that out?