Re: Web Intents Addendum for local Services uploaded

Hi Claes

Your document shows with correct styling in Firefox, but not in Chrome.
I thought it was difficult to read (in Chrome) until I saw Cathy's
references to paragraph numbering, which I do not see.
Anyone knows why this is the case ?
Best regards
JC