Heads up: testing of the Vibration API

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:30:12 +0100
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

it just hit me that it would probably be a good idea to announce here that I've been working on Vibration API tests. In case anyone else is working on this as well, we should probably synch up.

It turns out that it's not all that easy a feature to test for :) Thankfully, the Page Visibility people have paved the way.

I'll start to commit stuff to HG once it's in a state that roughly works.