Fwd: Daylight Saving Time change –first half of 2012

Our DAP F2F will be during this daylight savings time discrepancy, so those planning to call into the F2F may have to consider it, although the F2F is in China.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

Begin forwarded message: