RE: drafting March f2f agenda

Hi Frederick,

Furthermore, the discussion on a simplified approach to Web Intents needs to addressed at the meeting. So, I am considering if just one day is enough for Web Intents. Continuing with Web Intents in the morning of day 2 might be needed (under the assumption that interested people will stay).

Regards
  Claes