Re: Shelving documents -- revisited

On 6.2.2012, at 19.16, ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:

> Le jeudi 02 février 2012 à 19:30 +0200, Anssi Kostiainen a écrit :
>> On 2.2.2012, at 17.06, Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:
>>
>>> I believe links to shelved documents should appear on the bottom of the DAP home page in the "obsolete" section, perhaps you can put a link there?
>>
>> Works for me. What do I need to do to get access to edit the said page? I cannot find the contents from dev.w3.org or dvcs.w3.org. I should perhaps RTFM, help me find one ...
>
> I don't think you have write access to the DAP home page; since Dave is
> on the road, I've updated the home page to move the shelved documents
> out of the main spec table. We should probably also publish updated TR
> drafts to let the rest of the world know about this.

Thank you Dom. Indeed TRs should be updated as well. Hopefully there's an easy way to do that without going through the usual process.

May I still ask you to add Web Intents to the priority APIs section?

  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/web-intents/raw-file/tip/spec/Overview.html

Also the Vibration API Last Call should be added to the table:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-vibration-20120202/

Thanks!