Re: Shelving documents -- revisited

Hi All,

On 2.2.2012, at 20.30, ext Tran, Dzung D wrote:

> Thanks, please do this for System Info API

Thanks Niklas and Dzung.

I've now shelved The Gallery API, The Messaging API, The System Information API, and Device APIs Requirements and Design Decisions document as agreed. I will update the DAP WG home page to reflect the change soon by moving the above-mentioned documents to the obsolete section below the page.

Do not hesitate to ping me if I missed a document or if I was too trigger-happy (we can always revert). Also, feel free to customize the warnings.