Re: Shelving documents -- revisited

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:30:44 +0200
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, "Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston)" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
On 2.2.2012, at 17.06, Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:

> I believe links to shelved documents should appear on the bottom of the DAP home page in the "obsolete" section, perhaps you can put a link there?

Works for me. What do I need to do to get access to edit the said page? I cannot find the contents from dev.w3.org or dvcs.w3.org. I should perhaps RTFM, help me find one ...

I can also help the other editors of shelve-able documents in the shelving process. Just ping me, I can pull the plug for you.