[admin] Draft Minutes 5 December 2012 (resend with diagnostics)

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:20:53 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>

Attached are Draft minutes from 5 December 2012. Please review them
for possible approval at our next teleconference, today (sorry for the
delay).

Tentatively the following calls will also be canceled: 19 December, 26 December.

I'm going to try to remember to include speaker analysis for reference:
Present:
Anssi_Kostiainen Bryan_Sullivan Clarke Colin_Courtney Dzung_Tran
Frederick_Hirsch Giri_Mandyam Josh_Soref
Jungkee_Song Laszlo_Gombos Milan_Patel naoyuki_sato Niklas_Widell
Tatsuya_Igarashi

Speakers:
AnssiK bryan fjh gmandyam Josh_Soref lgombos nwidell

Anssi_Kostiainen:
  AnssiK
Bryan_Sullivan:
  bryan
Frederick_Hirsch:
  fjh
Giri_Mandyam:
  gmandyam
Josh_Soref:
  Josh_Soref
Laszlo_Gombos:
  lgombos
Niklas_Widell:
  nwidell

Not definitively identified as speaking:
Clarke Colin_Courtney Dzung_Tran Jungkee_Song Milan_Patel naoyuki_sato
Tatsuya_Igarashi