Re: [capture] WD snapshot created

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:32:21 +0000
To: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>, "DAP public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>

This new version of the spec is really good. The normative changes really
help clarify scope and the broad set of examples cover key use cases. Good

The non-normative issues I had raised and agreed to write copy for are
moot in this new version (so I won't be submitting any text).

Thanks for your work on this. It's much appreciated.

On 12/11/12 10:39 AM, "Anssi Kostiainen" <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>