[admin proximity] Re: DeviceProximity unit of measurement

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:32:07 +0000
To: <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>, <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Rich

Does the change to the document (see below)  resolve your Last Call issue regarding the use of centimeters throughout the Proximity specification?

I have added this issue to the Last Call comment tracker as LC-2732, https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/43696/WD-proximity-20121206/2732

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group