RE: [capture] making capture attribute boolean, the first stab

From: NN Murthy <nn.murthy@cmcltd.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:29:19 +0530
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Whether desired device is document scanner or live scanner, if MIME main
type is image, it is sufficient and meets very large number of use cases.
The reason earlier I have been asking for a change is that with word
"Camera", people who are reading the document understand differently. With
Boolean implementation, that ambiguity is gone.
NNM