CfC: Progress Ambient Temperature and Ambient Humidity Events drafts in DAP, publish FPWD of each

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:35:18 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to progress the Ambient Temperature Events and  Ambient Humidity Events drafts in DAP and to also publish a FPWD of each when the CfC completes. It includes the following resolutions:

1. RESOLUTION: progress the Ambient Temperature Events and  Ambient Humidity Events drafts in DAP

2. RESOLUTION: publish FPWD of Ambient Temperature Events, having shortname 'temperature', http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/temperature/Overview.html

3. RESOLUTION: publish FPWD of Ambient Humidity Events, having shortname 'humidity', http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/humidity/Overview.html

Please review the current drafts and make the comments you believe you need to make before next week, at which point we'll make the decision to publish or not.

Note that there is no requirement on FPWDs to be perfect  if they were perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader review, and reasonably feature-complete.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1).

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

For tracker this should complete ACTION-570