W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > August 2012

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 22 August 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:47:06 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <2CC0B697-6996-4A73-8F8D-5F0E4AAFAE32@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs Working Group  Distributed Meeting  22 August 2012

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements

2) Minutes approval

Approve minutes from 15 August 2012

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/att-0051/minutes-2012-08-15.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 15 August 2012 are approved.

3) HTML Media Capture Last Call

Comments - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0045.html (Frederick)

proposals needed

Proposal for LC-2636

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0046.html

4) TPAC

Next F2F in Lyon France in conjunction with TPAC

4a) Please complete WG questionnaire - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0043.html

Also remember to register for TPAC (separate from questionnaire) and make travel arrangements.

4b) Please suggest agenda topics. Agenda wiki: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/F2F_Agenda_1-2_November_TPAC_Lyon_France

4c) WebIntents session during WebApps on Tue : http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/TPAC2012Meeting#Agenda_Tuesday_October_30

5) Web API Design Cookbook

http://darobin.github.com/api-design-cookbook/

Publish FPWD of Note track document with shortname api-design-cookbook?

6) Ambient Light Sensor discussion

proposal for changes?: http://fremycompany.com/BG/2012/Ambient-light-sensors-and-CSS-Media-Queries-971/ 

Concrete proposal, editor comment (Doug Turner)?

7) Sensor draft FPWD publication

Plans to progress and publish FPWD of Ambient Temperature Sensor, Ambient Humidity Sensor drafts?

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/temperature/Overview.html

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/humidity/Overview.html

How would we interop test API sensors like this?

8) WebIntents DAP Action Review

ACTION-514		Talk to the Web Schema group about using schema.org nouns for Intents	Robin Berjon

ACTION-516		Propose Security Considerations section on SSL for Intents sepc	Josh Soref

ACTION-550		add event for on load to webintents spec	James Hawkins

ACTION-551		share proposal on list to handle dynamic insertion/removal etc of <intent> tags	James Hawkins

ACTION-552		Send some spec text for the way that extras work	Robin Berjon

ACTION-556		Set up test repository with example, docs, manifest generation for Web Intents	Robin Berjon

9) Additional Selected Action review

ACTION-474		Make a proposal for Network Information API	Adrian Bateman

ACTION-558		Draft a proposal for stills capture for gUM	Robin Berjon

ACTION-561		Produce a proposal draft for a StreamRecorder API	Richard Tibbett

10)  Other Business

Status of WebIntents/WebActivities discussion

11) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
--

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 20:47:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 21 August 2012 20:47:42 GMT