W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > August 2012

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 15 August 2012

From: James Hawkins <jhawkins@google.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:55:20 -0700
Message-ID: <CAO800SyAy1YkKCKxNnAd5x5nTvN0EMqn9Bv_1K-mOfVVYo+3VQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Nilsson, Claes1" <Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com>
Cc: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Regrets as well (on vacation).

ACTION-550: I'll send out this proposal within a week.

Thanks,
James

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Nilsson, Claes1 <
Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com> wrote:

> Regrets for today's call.
>
> Regarding ACTION-555 we are currently updating the addendum specification
> with the mDNS parts and will inform the WG when we consider it ready for
> review.
>
> BR
>   Claes
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com [mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com]
> >Sent: den 14 augusti 2012 23:40
> >To: public-device-apis@w3.org
> >Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> >Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 15 August 2012
> >
> >Agenda - Device APIs Working Group - Distributed Meeting  15 August 2012
> >
> >Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
> >
> >1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements
> >
> >"Ambient light events" FPWD published, http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-
> >ambient-light-20120802/
> >
> >Discussion of moving tests to Github, comments to public-test-
> >infra@w3.org, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> >apis/2012Aug/0021.html
> >
> >2) Minutes approval
> >
> >Approve minutes from 25 July 2012
> >
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/att-
> >0019/minutes-2012-07-25.html
> >
> >proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 25 July 2012 are approved.
> >
> >Approve minutes from 1 August 2012
> >
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/att-
> >0018/minutes-2012-08-01.html
> >
> >proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 1 August 2012 are approved.
> >
> >3) HTML Media Capture Last Call
> >
> >Last Call Comments from "Protocols and Formats" WG,
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0026.html
> >
> >http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-html-media-capture-20120712/
> >
> >Last Call review period ended 9 August 2012
> >
> >4)  Networked Service Discovery and Messaging FPWD comments
> >
> >"Networked Service Discovery and Messaging" FPWD published,
> >http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-discovery-api-20120807/
> >
> >General comments, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> >apis/2012Aug/0016.html (Cathy)
> >
> >UPnP-specific comments: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-
> >device-apis/2012Aug/0017.html (Cathy)
> >
> >Additional general comments: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-
> >device-apis/2012Aug/0025.html (Eyal)
> >
> >Security & privacy considerations
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0015.html
> >(Frederick, Robin)
> >
> >5) WebIntents DAP Action Review
> >
> >ACTION-514             Talk to the Web Schema group about using
> schema.org
> >nouns for Intents      Robin Berjon
> >
> >ACTION-516             Propose Security Considerations section on SSL for
> >Intents sepc   Josh Soref
> >
> >ACTION-550             add event for on load to webintents spec
>  James
> >Hawkins
> >
> >ACTION-551             share proposal on list to handle dynamic
> >insertion/removal etc of <intent> tags James Hawkins
> >
> >ACTION-552             Send some spec text for the way that extras work
> >       Robin Berjon
> >
> >ACTION-555             Add mDNS adaption to the 'Web Intents Addendum -
> Local
> >Services' specification for feature completion and before FPWD Claes
> >Nilsson
> >
> >ACTION-556             Set up test repository with example, docs, manifest
> >generation for Web Intents     Robin Berjon
> >
> >6) Selected Action review
> >
> >ACTION-474             Make a proposal for Network Information API
> Adrian
> >Bateman
> >
> >ACTION-558             Draft a proposal for stills capture for gUM
> Robin
> >Berjon
> >
> >ACTION-561             Produce a proposal draft for a StreamRecorder API
> >       Richard Tibbett
> >
> >7)  Action review
> >
> >http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/open
> >
> >8) Other Business
> >
> >9) Adjourn
> >
> >Meeting Details:
> >
> >Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> >Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> >IRC channel:
> >irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
> >
> >Instructions on meetings :
> >http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
> >--
> >
> >regards, Frederick
> >
> >Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> >Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 15:56:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 15 August 2012 15:56:20 GMT