RE: [Sensor API] Simplified version without discovery

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:54:23 +0000
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hello Marcos,

Sorry for that. I was going to response then realize that there are so many changes, so I figured that maybe I should rewrite the specification. I think some of your concerns are addressed in the new specification.

Would you be able to review the latest to see if I addressed some of your concerns?

There are privacy and editing issues which I will need to address.

Thanks
Dzung Tran