Re: Webinos specification publicly available

Hi Claes,
(CCing the web-and-tv public list)

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 07:52:04 -0700, Nilsson, Claes1
<Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> The Webinos EU research project has now made specifications publicly
> available:
> http://webinos.org/blog/2011/09/01/webinos-specifications-released/
>
> For the DAP WG most relevant is the deliverable of API specifications,
> http://dev.webinos.org/deliverables/wp3/d32.html.
>
> Where possible Webinos just refers to an existing API specification with
> first preference W3C. In some cases the existing specification does not
> fulfill Webinos requirements so modifications have been specified. For
> other requirements completely new API specifications have been
> specified. Examples of new APIs are:

[skip]

> TV Control API

As you may know, W3C have since April started a Web&TV IG.
Since from what I can see these TV control APIs are at a very first stage,
have you considered bringing your use cases and ideas to the Web&TV IG for
feedbacks?
If there are more people interested in this area (and I know there are,
based on the discussion in the last IG F2F in Hollywood) could be a good
chance to get the TV community to work together in this area.

P.S. you may not be the one behind that API, feel free to add relevant
people in the loop)
/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale