Re: Discovery API proposals: call for comments

Rich,

Is there any reason to limit this to one type per protocol or to two
protocols? I think it would be very useful to look (for example) for both
UPnP CDS devices and UPnP Renderer devices with one call. I think we could
do this just by understanding the size of the array and using the type
value to deduce the protocol. Also, this would support any arbitrary
number of protocols.

-Clarke