Re: [battery] Alternative design proposal (was: addEventListener side effects, ordering & boundary crossing ...)

Le mercredi 07 septembre 2011 à 14:27 +0300, Anssi Kostiainen a écrit :
> Given the recent insightful discussion on public-device-apis and www-dom mailing lists, I decided to migrate the alternative proposal from its strawman form into an Editor's Draft for better readability:
>   http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/battery-status.html
> To refer to the previous Editor's Draft, see:

I like the new approach; I wonder whether we need to allow the creation
of new batterystatuseventsource, vs defining window.navigator.battery as
the well-known instance of that interface.

Dom