W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2011

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-09-07

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:31:21 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <8FAFE4A6-4665-4070-8914-8DC2941A74F1@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting  7 Sept 2011

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements

 Note any additions or changes to agenda

Webinos spec publicly available, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0012.html (Claes)

request to TAG re Javascript API - HTTP/REST, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0014.html (Frederick)

proposal with request for comment, on referencing HTML5, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2011Sep/0000.html

2) Minutes approval

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Aug/att-0105/minutes-2011-08-31.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 31 August 2011  are approved

3) Battery

editorial clarifications, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0016.html (Anssi)

Alternative events proposal, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0005.html (Anssi)

event handling, no event when listener registered, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0035.html (Anne)

synthetic events, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0028.html (Anne/Robin)

4) Feature Permissions API

revised example, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Sep/0006.html (Wonsuk)

ACTION-435		Update the Permissions draft based on f2f discussion and summary email from Robin in planning for FPWD	Laszlo Gombos

ISSUE-109	We need solid use cases for Feat Perms if it's going to fly

5) Other APIs

any other APIs  to discuss?

6) Action and Issue review

6a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-443		Review various ruleset issues and follow up	Frederick Hirsch	2011-07-28	

ACTION-447		Update the home page with priority/work-on specs.	Frederick Hirsch	2011-08-3 

6b) Open Action review

Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my

When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)

open actions, http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/open

6c) Issue review

open issues, http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/open

7) Other Business

8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Tuesday, 6 September 2011 19:31:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:22 GMT