Re: [vibra] Vibration API -- the first stab (was: Mozilla's WebVibrator contribution)

I would suggest

vibrationRequest = navigator.vibrator.play(options)

In addition I'm missing

navigator.vibrator.cancel(vibrationRequest)

Best

El 28/10/11 11:32, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org> escribió:

>Le jeudi 27 octobre 2011 à 18:38 +0300, Anssi Kostiainen a écrit :
>> Here's the first draft of the Vibration API spec as promised:
>>   http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/
>
>Thanks for getting this started!
>
>> It's basically Mozilla's implementation, with the following changes and
>>some clarifications:
>> * vibrate() is exposed on navigator.vibration instead of navigator
>
>navigator.vibration.vibrate seems a bit redundant; but I guess that's as
>good a strawman as any other proposal :)
>
>> * two event handlers added: onvibrationstart and onvibrationend
>
>What are the use cases for these events?
>
>> * the exceptions raised by vibrate() are 'SyntaxError' and
>>'NotSupportedError'
>
>I think the SyntaxError exception is not needed, since Web IDL gives use
>TypeError for free in these cases.
>
>Dom

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.