RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 5 October 2011

Hi. Frederick and all.

Concerning to the joint session in TPAC F2F Agenda planning, I think below
list could be candidates.
1) It would be great if we put the HTML Media Capture spec to the table with
HTML WG.
2) How about joint session with WebRTC WG for Media Capture API spec? I
think it might be impossible because of the different meeting date. Right?
3) How about session with TAG concerning to the Javascript vs HTTP/REST
client API interfaces issue?

Best regards,
Wonsuk.