Re: Device Status Task Force

Le mardi 27 septembre 2011 à 11:45 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> during the rechartering process, several people provided the feedback
> that they felt that too many different topics were discussed in this
> group on a single list when they thought that they would be more
> easily able to contribute if the discussion were split over several
> lists, in the form of Task Forces (as defined in the Process).
>
> As a result we are announcing our first TF: the Device Status TF. It
> is currently tasked with producing the Battery Status Event API and
> the Network Information API.

FWIW, Mozilla has just sent excellent feedback on the battery status API
to the mailing list of that task force. While that message isn't visible
in the archives yet (for some reason), I take this as an opportunity to
remind you of the existence of that task force that you're invited to
join if you want to follow the discussions around Battery and Network
Information API.