Media Capture Task Force now active

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:59:01 +0100
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

as detailed previously, we have created a joint TF with our good friends in the WebRTC WG in order to work collectively on a media capture specification that works great for both local capture and remote streaming.

The mailing list archives are at:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/

and you can subscribe by emailing:

    mailto:public-media-capture-request@w3.org?Subject=subscribe

The chairs are Stefan and Harald. All other operational details will be decided by the TF. Note that consensus in the TF is final and cannot be overridden in separate groups so if you want to have a say, join!