Welcome Dave Raggett as DAP new staff contact

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:54:12 +0100
To: public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

Dave Raggett (dsr@w3.org) whom a number of you have met at our TPAC F2F
will join me as a staff contact for the DAP Working Group: please join
me in welcoming him to that role :)

I will progressively reduce my own participation in DAP, as I will be
acting as the new staff contact for the Web RTC Working Group; since
that's one of the groups DAP is creating a task force with, hopefully
that will help creating more bridges between the two groups.

Dave can't make it to the call today, but should be there at our next
one.