Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 23 November 2011

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:43:14 +0100
Cc: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
To: Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com>
On Nov 22, 2011, at 18:51 , Travis Leithead wrote:
> I've managed to sleep through the last couple of telecons :-(

Ah, given how early it is for you I can only sympathise. The telcon time was picked a long time ago when we had a different grouping of people attending. Maybe we should reopen a poll to find a time? Not that there'll ever be a way of making everyone happy...

> So, just in case I don't wake up for our meeting tomorrow, I wanted to note my approval of the proposed MC TF proposed charter [1]. The mailing list proposal looks good as well.

Thanks!

> As per my action item at TPAC [2], I've nearly completed my scenarios review document and am preparing it for internal review at this point. I hope to be able to send it to the new MC mailing list once it's fully operational.

Great! This is a dead useful feature and I really look forward to your input :)