Re: Sensor API : New draft

From: Ben Combee <ben.combee@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 18:21:25 -0600
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Spotted a couple of minor issues in the new draft hosted at

In the first example in part 1, the sensor connection instance
variable is named "sensorCnx", but later is referred to as "session".

In part 5.1, I'm unclear why the range property is described as
"short" when most data values are doubles or collections of doubles.
I also an unclear why range is a single value -- for something like a
temperature sensor which has units of degrees Celsius, the range of
the sensor might not go all the way to absolute 0 so you'd need a
minimum and maximum range, and for other sensors you might need a
range for each sub-component.