Re: Shelving "Device APIs Requirements"

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:43:59 +0100
Cc: DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Deepanshu gautam <deepanshu.gautam@huawei.com>
Hi,

On Nov 15, 2011, at 02:34 , Deepanshu gautam wrote:
> What does it mean to shelve the *Requirements* document?

It has not been updated or edited in a very long time, and is completely out of date. As such, it needs to be either removed, or (as you suggest) updated.

Last the group discussed this we reached agreement that we did not see the point in a single requirements document for all of our deliverables. These tend to be orthogonal in what the aim to achieve, and therefore their requirements should be documented individually (in the specifications themselves), without being muddied by mixing them all together.