Re: [vibra] Vibration API

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Anssi Kostiainen <
anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to hear your use cases that may not be served with what we have.
> But please note that for v1 we've agreed to be rather tight in scope and
> defer more advanced functionality to v2.

I guess the obvious one is some measure of intensity of vibration, or
(similarly?) controlling individual vibration motors separately, where each
might be intended for different frequencies.

However, I'm fully in support of doing "something" before doing
"everything". v1 of Vibration seems suitable for v1 and v2 of Gamepad, so I
don't think there's any requests from Gamepad at this point. (Others on
webevents might want to correct me on that).

Regards,
scott