Re: Shelving "The System Information API"

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:30:22 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
These are in general static properties like most of those present in the
WAC Device Status Vocabulary ...

http://specs.wacapps.net/2.0/jun2011/deviceapis/vocabulary.html

The Sensor API is intended to deal with dynamic things that change their
value over time ...

El 10/11/11 12:34, "Robin Berjon" <robin@berjon.com> escribió:

>On Nov 10, 2011, at 12:16 , JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA wrote:
>> Input / Output methods, memory, ...
>
>Right, but those are specific details. Couldn't they be integrated into
>the other model?
>
>--
>Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.