Re: Shelving "The System Information API"

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 20:41:35 +0100
Cc: DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
On Nov 9, 2011, at 18:28 , JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA wrote:
> -100

As usual, I need to remind the group that support does not require arguments (since it is assumed that one agrees with those set forth in the proposal), dissent can only be taken into account if it is motivated, since it is impossible to have a discussion without those!

Jose: what is left of SysInfo after Sensors, Battery, and Network Information are done that you want to keep this way? This spec was even removed from our charter!